Shinya Shimoda Japanese Certified Public Accountant
2009 Waseda University School of International Liberal
2011 University of Warwick Business School in United Kingdom
(1 year as a exchange student)
2013 Graduated from Waseda University SILS
2013 Pass the Japanese Certified Public Accountant exam
2014 KPMZ AZSA LLC. (Tokyo Office)
2017 Japanese Certified Public Accountant License Registered
2018 Leave KPMG AZSA LLC.
2018 Japanese IT company (Listed in the MOTHERs section of TSE)
2018 Shimoda CPA Office found
KPMG AZSA LLC.
My career began with KPMG AZSA LLC. as an audit staff and I was promoted to senior in 2017.
I successfully completed projects such as audit for both listed companies in the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) and non-listed companies. Fully utilizing the key skills I fostered from my audit experience, I have been engaged in trading company, manufacturing and IT companies for 4 years.
I have experienced in charge of listed real estate company and non-listed companies while managing from 2 to 3subordinates in each team.
KPMG AZSA LLC, Tokyo, JAPAN
Staff -February 2014 – June 2017
- Auditing almost all account about trading company, manufacturing, IT companies based on IFRS and Japanese GAAP both in Japanese and English
- Communicating with the foreign audit team and client in English by telephone and e-mail
- Test of design and test of operation about Japanese ICOFR, and SOX
- Responsible for the non-listed company in distributor and wholesale industries while managing from 2 to 3 subordinates in each team
- Building the good relationship to clients and answering the fiscal question from clients in a timely manner
Senior -July 2017 –November 2018
- Auditing almost all account about manufacturing, IT companies in the first section of TSE
- Responsible for both listed company in the first section of TSE and non-listed company in fund industry and wholesale industries while managing from 2 to 3 subordinates in each team
- Contributing to the clients amending the fiscal misstatement from the prior period
- Improving operational efficiency and managing to decrease of audit risk within budget
Japanese IT company (Listed in the MOTHERs section of TSE)
Start working as a manager and the company was listed in the MOTHERs section of TSE in the very same month, December 2018. Then, I was in-charge of the accounting and finance group and I successfully performed the first project to make financial statement public shortly after I joined the company.
I was promoted to Senior manager at a record pace, within 4 months, and am engaged in Due-diligence and Asset value calculation for M&A in a timely manner. Then, I found my original office, Shimoda CPA Office.